Classmates brought back together through breast cancer
“There we were, two in our class (of 21) with breast cancer."
Surgery in her town helps mom see new baby as she heals
And access to Sanford Health medical centers means advanced care is also nearby.
Reclaiming independence after hip replacement surgery
“They tell you what they’re going to do, how it will affect you and how you can best deal with it."
25 Sanford facilities designated ‘Most Wired’
List recognizes excellence in health care IT
Twenty Students Selected as Sanford Health Network Scholarship Recipients
This scholarship provides financial aid to future health care students.
Sanford Jackson designated Level IV trauma hospital
Sanford Jackson Medical Center (SJMC) became part of Minnesota’s trauma system.
Sanford Health Foundation
- Endowment for Sanford Children’s inspired by Compassionate Care
- Melissa’s Story: A Breast Cancer Journey
- Lindi’s Story: A Cancer Journey
- Radiothon Raises $185,000 for Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo
- Meet Charleigh, the 2024 Ambassador for Sanford Children’s in Fargo
- More in Sanford Health Foundation