Better access to health care might come by virtual exam
Sanford CMO speaks on telehealth panel hosted by US News
Opinion: Rural America faces a health care access crisis
It's time for remaining states to adopt Medicaid expansion, Sanford CMO writes
Nursing internship gives students an edge in first real job
Nursing students “learn where they want to be and where they don't want to be"
Population health: Get healthy now to prevent illness later
Movement could help people overcome social barriers to health
Opinion: Telehealth is calling — will Congress pick up?
Telehealth is the house call of the digital age.
Sanford AirMed: A crucial health service in rural Midwest
“He wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the air ambulance."
Research: Community support can ease rural bullying effects
Findings published in SD Medicine, plus other Sanford Health research notes.
Classmates brought back together through breast cancer
“There we were, two in our class (of 21) with breast cancer."
Surgery in her town helps mom see new baby as she heals
And access to Sanford Health medical centers means advanced care is also nearby.
Reclaiming independence after hip replacement surgery
“They tell you what they’re going to do, how it will affect you and how you can best deal with it."
- Specialty clinic team serves as resource for little people
- Athletic sudden collapse could be serious heart condition
- Rewriting human DNA: The evolution of engineering genes
- Pediatric geneticist Gene Hoyme’s influence spans globe
- DNA test helps 3 generations of women solve health puzzle
- More in Genetics
- Fall volleyball league teaches youth the basics of the game
- Reid Travis continues to pursue NBA via Sanford Pentagon
- Postponed knee surgery greeted with efficiency at Sanford
- Surgery precautions in place as hospitals get back to normal
- ALS patient can now make a stand at Sanford Chamberlain
- More in Orthopedics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Family history: It’s an important part of your health
- Researcher feels urgency, knowing families who need help
- Netflix ‘Diagnosis’ family searches for rare disease clues
- Man fundraises for research-study inspiration: his daughter
- Looking for another reason to get in a round of golf?
- More in Research
- Sanford Golf Futures Tour starts August 3
- Pentagon to host South Dakota high school all-star basketball games
- Northern Iowa to face New Mexico State at Sanford Pentagon
- Sanford Pentagon to host MMA events throughout July on UFC FIGHT PASS
- Iowa returns to Sanford Pentagon to play Oregon State
- More in Sports
- Prosper provides solutions, resources for caregivers
- Clinics share best pandemic ideas on new crowdsourcing tool
- Collaboration helps Sanford Health test new technology
- Surgeon’s modified gastrostomy tube may reduce patient risk
- Cardiologist’s math skills help keep patients off dialysis
- More in Innovations