Good Samaritan Society honored for vaccination effort
Society earns national award for employee immunization against seasonal flu
F-M Ambulance leader wins national achievement award
Brett Wigglesworth's commitment to patients earns him Star of Life Award
Family thanks football coaches, Sanford EMTs for saving life
Triston Sauerbrei's rescue and recovery inspire a community
Sanford Chamberlain, Vermillion recognized for care quality
Nursing homes on the honor roll demonstrate a focus on safety and quality
Sanford Health celebrates Pro Patria Award
Honor recognizes health system's support of employees who serve in the military
Turning child’s emergency burn into a moment of gratitude
Krause family's gratitude for care of 14-month-old led to Guardian Angel award
Sanford Health named semifinalist for national Freedom Award
135 semifinalists were narrowed down from 2,415 submissions.
Sanford Health honored with Pro Patria Award
Health system recognized for support of military service.
Sanford Health critical access hospitals get national award
Hillsboro, Mayville and Westbrook among the best critical access medical centers in the U.S.
How an internal education program is improving patient care
Sanford Health employees encouraged to innovate through personal development.
- Researcher feels urgency, knowing families who need help
- Man fundraises for research-study inspiration: his daughter
- Heart research: Two lab leaders share common goal, spirit
- Specialty clinic team serves as resource for little people
- Athletic sudden collapse could be serious heart condition
- More in Genetics
- Open heart surgery patient continues rehab during pandemic
- Heart walks: Supporting communities in a new, virtual way
- Keep an eye on quality and quantity of protein in diet
- New investigational device may simplify stroke intervention
- A healthy diet: Your first line of defense against disease
- More in Heart