Ep. 8: Finding support through fertility awareness and care
Reproductive medicine, fertility clinic offers specialized care to assist with pregnancy
Ep. 7: When to refer to fertility, reproductive specialists
Sanford reproductive endocrinologists offer wide variety of options to help couples achieve pregnancy
Ep. 1: Fertility navigation program for cancer patients
Allowing patients to consider fertility options before, after cancer treatment
Ep. 6: Continuing care through COVID-19
Don't forget appointments or self-care, says Dr. Cynthia Davis, OB/GYN
Ep. 5: Pregnancy, pandemic and mental health
Dr. Lea Berentson talks women's mental health during trying times
Ep. 2: Supporting natural birth through low intervention
Megan Burgers, nurse-midwife, empowers women on their birth plan options
Ep. 1: OB video visits offer care and convenience
Women's health series kicks off with Sarah Roe, certified nurse-midwife
Caffeine and pregnancy: What’s safe?
Is enjoying a white mocha, chai tea lattes or Diet Coke while pregnant safe?
The emotional challenges of pregnancy
Emotional ups and downs are normal during a time of tremendous changes
Hair loss after pregnancy
Hair falling out now that baby is here? Fear not.
The truth about inducing labor
Induction is recommended for various reasons. Is it the right choice to keep you and your baby safe?
Things to know before traveling while pregnant
Pregnant and planning a trip? Get tips here.
Exercising in pregnancy: Check these 5 myths
Surprising facts about exercising during pregnancy.
What to know about induced labor
Various options exist for inducing labor
The importance of skin-to-skin with baby after delivery
Discover why skin-to-skin contact benefits newborns
Why all women need folic acid
Do you know why folic acid is critical for all women?
Are ultrasounds safe?
Is ultrasound a safe way to detect birth defects?
- Sanford genetics group shares benefits of custom kids’ care
- Veteran in South Dakota grateful for Sanford Chip DNA test
- The Chip: Pursuit of DNA leads to life-saving discovery
- MD turns to world of data, helping patients in new ways
- Inaugural Lorraine Cross Award winners on moving forward
- More in Genetics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Senior pastor leads talk on faith, science and vaccines
- Puppy is part of the family at the Good Samaritan Society
- Fast-acting staff save senior living center from grass fire
- National ‘future leaders’ program chooses Society executive
- Brain Fitness combines activities for sharper body and mind
- More in Senior Services
- Sanford Pentagon basketball pass available for 2021-22 season of events
- Augustana basketball announces 2021-22 slate
- Sam Vosler to lead Sanford POWER Golf Academy
- Former college basketball coach joins the Sanford POWER Basketball Academy
- Pentagon to host welcome home celebration for Little League team
- More in Sports
- Young volunteer paints nails, brings pony to see residents
- Active Generations volunteers drop off food, lift spirits
- Sanford Fargo unveils Orthopedics & Sports Medicine facility
- Sanford to require COVID-19 vaccine for employees
- Unique therapy and rehabilitation center reopens at Society
- More in News