Ep. 8: Finding support through fertility awareness and care
Reproductive medicine, fertility clinic offers specialized care to assist with pregnancy
Ep. 7: When to refer to fertility, reproductive specialists
Sanford reproductive endocrinologists offer wide variety of options to help couples achieve pregnancy
Ep. 1: Fertility navigation program for cancer patients
Allowing patients to consider fertility options before, after cancer treatment
Ep. 6: Continuing care through COVID-19
Don't forget appointments or self-care, says Dr. Cynthia Davis, OB/GYN
Ep. 5: Pregnancy, pandemic and mental health
Dr. Lea Berentson talks women's mental health during trying times
Ep. 2: Supporting natural birth through low intervention
Megan Burgers, nurse-midwife, empowers women on their birth plan options
Ep. 1: OB video visits offer care and convenience
Women's health series kicks off with Sarah Roe, certified nurse-midwife
What to know about baby’s first checkup
Find out if your baby’s development is normal.
How to monitor and control weight gain during pregnancy
Weight gain during pregnancy: How much is OK?
What testing for birth defects can tell parents
Major birth defects occur in 2 to 4 percent of all live-born infants. Understand the types of tests available to you.
What does your due date really mean?
As soon as you announce you are pregnant, you’re likely to hear, “When is your due date?” The truth is, you are very unlikely to have your baby on your due date. More precisely, the medical world often refers to it as EDD, the estimated date of delivery. Due dates are exactly that – an […]
Caring for your skin during pregnancy
Many women notice change in their skin during pregnancy.
The benefits of exercising during pregnancy
Get energized and prepare for birth by exercising wisely.
Safe medications during pregnancy
Taking medications while pregnant: Learn what’s safe for you
Preparing your child to become a sibling
From 2 months to 5 years, help prepare your child for a new brother or sister.
What to expect during the first prenatal visit
From your first prenatal visit to delivery and aftercare, meeting with your provider throughout your pregnancy will help the health of you and your baby.
Cancer being reported more frequently during pregnancy
Pregnant with cancer: What every mom should know.
- The Chip: Pursuit of DNA leads to life-saving discovery
- MD turns to world of data, helping patients in new ways
- Inaugural Lorraine Cross Award winners on moving forward
- Inaugural Lorraine Cross Award winners: Where are they now?
- Sanford Chip would have prevented misery after back surgery
- More in Genetics
- Why running is good for you, according to doctors
- Easy access to specialty care helps officer get back on job
- 18 new fields are coming to Sanford Sports Complex
- Bismarck athlete bounces back from ACL with help from POWER
- Robotic-assisted knee replacement makes world of difference
- More in Orthopedics
- Therapy assistant at Society known as a ‘great motivator’
- Wisconsin woman’s daily letters bring residents joy
- Society nurse nabs honor for leadership during pandemic
- Society nurse passionate about serving the underserved
- Administrator honored after evacuating residents during fire
- More in Senior Services
- Elite college basketball teams to compete in The Invitational at the Sanford Pentagon
- Sanford Golf Futures Tour starts August 2
- Hy-Vee/Sanford Legends to donate back record $270,000
- North Dakota State, Augustana to hit the mat for wrestling dual at Sanford Pentagon
- Sanford POWER to host free football clinics in Aberdeen and Brookings
- More in Sports
Sanford Health Foundation
- Hospice event to honor family of Dr. David Gipp
- Micro-preemie overcomes 5% chance of survival
- Siblings honor staff who comforted father in final days
- In celebration: Randi Schaeffer leaves lasting legacy after 45 years devoted to children, families
- Then and now: Meet a NICU graduate
- More in Sanford Health Foundation