Sanford hosts ‘Thank You Drive Through’ ice cream socials
As a gesture of thanks during the pandemic, Sanford gives out free ice cream
Sanford facilities in rural areas ready for COVID-19 surge
Assured of regional expertise & supplies, sites focus on preparing for patients
Vietnam War created PA training for rural, Native care
Rural Americans rely heavily on those trained through this innovative program
Health care in your hometown? It’s about family, community
Rural Health Day recognizes care providers and patients
Population health: Get healthy now to prevent illness later
Movement could help people overcome social barriers to health
Sanford AirMed: A crucial health service in rural Midwest
“He wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the air ambulance."
Free senior program helps patient overcome prediabetes
Bridging Health and Home program available in Webster, S.D., and Mayville, N.D.
Research: Community support can ease rural bullying effects
Findings published in SD Medicine, plus other Sanford Health research notes.
Surgery in her town helps mom see new baby as she heals
And access to Sanford Health medical centers means advanced care is also nearby.
Legends’ C.J. Ham on the ‘miracle’ catch, advice to kids
At the end of the day everybody wants to work hard and be successful, but none of that means anything if you are not enjoying it.
Sanford Health Foundation
- Teen’s Fundraiser Honors Grandpa’s Memory, Raises Support for Sanford Hospice
- Meet Charleigh, the 2024 Ambassador for Sanford Children’s in Fargo
- What is Nurse Navigator? An interview with Jaime and Andrea
- A three-year-old’s fight against necrotizing pneumonia
- Gifts Each Paycheck Add Up Beyond Employee’s Belief
- More in Sanford Health Foundation