Canton celebrates 70 years of health care
Hospital location has housed government, an asylum, grain storage and more
Athletic trainer not just for college, pro teams: slideshow
More high schools tapping Sanford Health expertise to manage sports injuries.
Surgery in her town helps mom see new baby as she heals
And access to Sanford Health medical centers means advanced care is also nearby.
Dairy Queen Miracle Treat Day is Aug. 2
Treat yourself to a Blizzard and help children
Nurse retiring after 49 years: Life, death and sleepy docs
Her advice to new nurses: "Treat every patient just like you would treat your grandmother or someone else you are close to.”
Putting the ‘care’ in health care
It wouldn’t be an understatement to say Liz Bauer, RN, puts the “care” in health care. In her role as Health Coach at the Sanford clinics in Canton and Beresford, she works tirelessly to bridge the gap for patients who cannot afford care. “She is constantly referred patients that lack so many resources because she […]
25 Sanford facilities designated ‘Most Wired’
List recognizes excellence in health care IT
Sanford Health breaks ground on Canton-Inwood facilities
Renovation and new construction meet patient needs.
Twenty Students Selected as Sanford Health Network Scholarship Recipients
This scholarship provides financial aid to future health care students.
Twenty Students Selected as Sanford Health Network Health Career Scholarship Recipients
Each recipient will receive a $2,000 scholarship to support their education.
- Sanford doctor and cancer survivor stresses continuing care
- Sanford nurse practitioner writes book about battling cancer
- What it’s like to beat ovarian cancer during a pandemic
- Sewing group ties ‘knots of love’ into blankets for patients
- Veteran in South Dakota grateful for Sanford Chip DNA test
- More in Cancer
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- 155 teams to take part in AAU Grand Prix Volleyball Tournament at Sanford Sports Complex
- Sanford Golf and Sioux Falls Golf partner to bring health and golf benefits to community
- Hy-Vee/Sanford Legends unveils 2021 celebrities
- GAMEDAY DOWNLOAD: Summit League Volleyball Championships
- Summit volleyball tournament field set for Sanford Pentagon
- More in Sports
- Sanford announces $300 million for rural health care access
- Vaccination rates high, COVID-19 numbers low at Society
- Sanford provides COVID-19 testing for NBA All-Star events
- New senior pastor installation uplifting moment for Society
- Society leaders get vaccine, ask others to do the same
- More in News