Do you feel like you’re allergic to the holidays?
Environment, fragrance sensitivity can be factors in seasonal allergy symptoms
Ear infections in children: What to do and what to know
Doctors treat your child's ear infections based on age and severity
Tonsillectomies: Updated guidelines for surgery and care
Doctors now recommend limiting who gets the surgery and how they manage pain
Goggles help physical therapists treat vertigo
People with balance issues can find relief with high-tech eye tracking
Ear crystals: What they are and how they can cause dizziness
"Your crystals are like concrete. Once concrete cracks, it keeps cracking."
Ear protection is vital: From lawn mowing to hunting
“The effects of noise on your ears is not only the duration that you are around it but also the intensity level."
Sinus infection pain: $11 billion spent annually in U.S.
1 in 8 adults, or about 31 million Americans, receive a diagnosis, and the symptoms can linger for weeks.
Air quality an important part of workplace safety
The air you’re breathing can affect your health and your workers' health
Hearing loss, hearing aids and preventing further damage
All day you are surrounded by the sounds of labor, life and people. You may think nothing of these noises. But what if sound started to fade away? Our ears are working every moment, assessing the world around us and providing us with necessary information. However, over time and with repeated loud noises, our ability […]
Hearing screenings: Sanford Health clinics are available
Sanford Children’s Hearing Support Clinic in Sioux Falls evaluates newborns who have not passed their initial hearing screenings or children with hearing loss who have never had a genetic evaluation. The Clinic is held monthly and includes a multi-disciplinary team of specialists to address the cause of each child’s hearing loss and provide parents and […]
- Researcher feels urgency, knowing families who need help
- Man fundraises for research-study inspiration: his daughter
- Heart research: Two lab leaders share common goal, spirit
- Specialty clinic team serves as resource for little people
- Athletic sudden collapse could be serious heart condition
- More in Genetics
- Open heart surgery patient continues rehab during pandemic
- Heart walks: Supporting communities in a new, virtual way
- Keep an eye on quality and quantity of protein in diet
- New investigational device may simplify stroke intervention
- A healthy diet: Your first line of defense against disease
- More in Heart