Feeling dizziness, vertigo, imbalance? Exercises might help
If you feel light-headed when you stand up, it can signal other health issues
Do you feel like you’re allergic to the holidays?
Environment, fragrance sensitivity can be factors in seasonal allergy symptoms
Ear infections in children: What to do and what to know
Doctors treat your child's ear infections based on age and severity
Tonsillectomies: Updated guidelines for surgery and care
Doctors now recommend limiting who gets the surgery and how they manage pain
Goggles help physical therapists treat vertigo
People with balance issues can find relief with high-tech eye tracking
Ear crystals: What they are and how they can cause dizziness
"Your crystals are like concrete. Once concrete cracks, it keeps cracking."
Ear protection is vital: From lawn mowing to hunting
“The effects of noise on your ears is not only the duration that you are around it but also the intensity level."
Sinus infection pain: $11 billion spent annually in U.S.
1 in 8 adults, or about 31 million Americans, receive a diagnosis, and the symptoms can linger for weeks.
Air quality an important part of workplace safety
The air you’re breathing can affect your health and your workers' health
Hearing loss, hearing aids and preventing further damage
All day you are surrounded by the sounds of labor, life and people. You may think nothing of these noises. But what if sound started to fade away? Our ears are working every moment, assessing the world around us and providing us with necessary information. However, over time and with repeated loud noises, our ability […]
- Self-care and mindfulness benefit the whole family
- How to help when your child is bullied – or bullying others
- Surgeon develops scheduling software for busy sim center
- 10-year-old cancer survivor connects with kids, families
- Girl gets life-changing cystic fibrosis treatment at Sanford
- More in Children's
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- A year inside COVID-19 Incident Command at Sanford Health
- A clue to the causes of kidney disease: It’s in your cells
- NFL Alumni, Sanford Health team up on lifelong player health
- Child’s memory inspires gift for childhood cancer research
- Grad student chases science career on unique path
- More in Research
- SD All-Star weekend set for April 16-17
- Hockey Hall of Fame member Grant Fuhr added to Legends lineup
- 155 teams to take part in AAU Grand Prix Volleyball Tournament at Sanford Sports Complex
- Sanford Golf and Sioux Falls Golf partner to bring health and golf benefits to community
- Hy-Vee/Sanford Legends unveils 2021 celebrities
- More in Sports