Telemedicine makes medical care across the miles possible
Kidney patient in Minnesota gets virtual checkups with doctor in South Dakota
Health care in your hometown? It’s about family, community
Rural Health Day recognizes care providers and patients
Better access to health care might come by virtual exam
Sanford CMO speaks on telehealth panel hosted by US News
Opinion: Rural America faces a health care access crisis
It's time for remaining states to adopt Medicaid expansion, Sanford CMO writes
Longest-tenured Sanford Health worker retires after 59 years
Alice Osland began working as an LPN in Westbrook, Minnesota, in 1960
Population health: Get healthy now to prevent illness later
Movement could help people overcome social barriers to health
Opinion: Telehealth is calling — will Congress pick up?
Telehealth is the house call of the digital age.
Sanford AirMed: A crucial health service in rural Midwest
“He wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the air ambulance."
Research: Community support can ease rural bullying effects
Findings published in SD Medicine, plus other Sanford Health research notes.
Sanford Health critical access hospitals get national award
Hillsboro, Mayville and Westbrook among the best critical access medical centers in the U.S.
- MD turns to world of data, helping patients in new ways
- Inaugural Lorraine Cross Award winners on moving forward
- Inaugural Lorraine Cross Award winners: Where are they now?
- Sanford Chip would have prevented misery after back surgery
- TruGenomix co-founders hope to prevent severe PTSD
- More in Genetics
- After a heart attack, Sanford lab tech pushes awareness
- Bismarck cardiologist warns about COVID-19 damage to heart
- Routine heart care hits close to home for chief physician
- Heart failure clinics help keep patients out of hospital
- Stationary or mobile, heart screenings catch problems early
- More in Heart
- Athletic trainers moved where needed most during pandemic
- Surgeon demystifies causes, treatments of hip and knee pain
- Sara Detlefsen is helping women and girls enjoy playing golf
- Sanford MMA’s Burns to see familiar foe in UFC title fight
- Getting to know orthopedic surgeon Harvey Oliver
- More in Orthopedics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Society nurse volunteers to vaccinate others at Mall of America
- New mom and Society senior pastor gets COVID-19 vaccine
- Sanford Health, Society developing new hemodialysis den
- Incredible women living, serving at Good Samaritan Society
- COVID-19 vaccine advocate shares his journey
- More in Senior Services