Telemedicine makes medical care across the miles possible
Kidney patient in Minnesota gets virtual checkups with doctor in South Dakota
Health care in your hometown? It’s about family, community
Rural Health Day recognizes care providers and patients
Better access to health care might come by virtual exam
Sanford CMO speaks on telehealth panel hosted by US News
Opinion: Rural America faces a health care access crisis
It's time for remaining states to adopt Medicaid expansion, Sanford CMO writes
Longest-tenured Sanford Health worker retires after 59 years
Alice Osland began working as an LPN in Westbrook, Minnesota, in 1960
Population health: Get healthy now to prevent illness later
Movement could help people overcome social barriers to health
Opinion: Telehealth is calling — will Congress pick up?
Telehealth is the house call of the digital age.
Sanford AirMed: A crucial health service in rural Midwest
“He wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the air ambulance."
Research: Community support can ease rural bullying effects
Findings published in SD Medicine, plus other Sanford Health research notes.
Sanford Health critical access hospitals get national award
Hillsboro, Mayville and Westbrook among the best critical access medical centers in the U.S.
- Utah State added to Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic
- Grateful patient sees long-term benefits after knee surgery
- No. 1 South Carolina headlines Women’s Crossover Classic
- Saint Mary’s added to Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic
- Podiatrist’s inventions could ease foot and big toe pain
- More in Orthopedics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Inaugural Lorraine Cross Award winners on moving forward
- Sanford is first in nation to test new COVID-19 treatment
- Health care hero: Ben Forred, Research and Imagenetics
- COVID-19 Q&A: Sanford Research on clinical trials, vaccines
- Inaugural Lorraine Cross Award winners: Where are they now?
- More in Research
- WWII veteran a cherished resident at Good Samaritan Society
- Veteran living at Good Samaritan Society wins literary award
- Colorado wildfires: Good Samaritan Society evacuates safely
- Good Samaritan Society connects virtually with customers
- Nursing home makes room for Sanford Fargo patients
- More in Senior Services
- WEST VIRGINIA WINS INAUGURAL BAD BOY MOWERS CROSSOVER CLASSIC
- No. 1 South Carolina headlines Women’s Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic
- Women’s Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic announces schedule change
- GAMEDAY DOWNLOAD: BAD BOY MOWERS CROSSOVER CLASSIC
- Northern Iowa, Western Kentucky added to Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic
- More in Sports
- Sanford Health quality improvement effort goes virtual
- Health Care Heroes: Madhu Gottumukkala, Technology Solutions
- Who is the Sanford Lorraine Cross Scientific Advisory Board?
- Out-of-state veteran finds support in Sanford, community
- Bernhard Langer returns to Sanford POWER Golf Academy
- More in Innovations