Sanford Tracy Rehab helps stroke & surgery patients recover
Speech therapy, PT, OT services close to home make healing easier
Population health: Get healthy now to prevent illness later
Movement could help people overcome social barriers to health
Opinion: Telehealth is calling — will Congress pick up?
Telehealth is the house call of the digital age.
Sanford AirMed: A crucial health service in rural Midwest
“He wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the air ambulance."
Research: Community support can ease rural bullying effects
Findings published in SD Medicine, plus other Sanford Health research notes.
Surgery in her town helps mom see new baby as she heals
And access to Sanford Health medical centers means advanced care is also nearby.
fitClub integrates with Minnesota physical education classes
Sanford Fit teaches healthy choices along themes of recharge, mood, food & move
25 Sanford facilities designated ‘Most Wired’
List recognizes excellence in health care IT
Twenty Students Selected as Sanford Health Network Scholarship Recipients
This scholarship provides financial aid to future health care students.
Twenty Students Selected as Sanford Health Network Health Career Scholarship Recipients
Each recipient will receive a $2,000 scholarship to support their education.
- Heart research: Two lab leaders share common goal, spirit
- Specialty clinic team serves as resource for little people
- Athletic sudden collapse could be serious heart condition
- Rewriting human DNA: The evolution of engineering genes
- Pediatric geneticist Gene Hoyme’s influence spans globe
- More in Genetics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Sanford Golf Futures Tour starts August 3
- Pentagon to host South Dakota high school all-star basketball games
- Northern Iowa to face New Mexico State at Sanford Pentagon
- Sanford Pentagon to host MMA events throughout July on UFC FIGHT PASS
- Iowa returns to Sanford Pentagon to play Oregon State
- More in Sports