Health care in your hometown? It’s about family, community
Rural Health Day recognizes care providers and patients
Nurses arrange schedule to attend patient’s funeral
Ongoing care from Sanford Health dialysis unit and final act make impression on family.
Surgery in her town helps mom see new baby as she heals
And access to Sanford Health medical centers means advanced care is also nearby.
Using technology to improve rural health
Sanford Health leverages an array of technologies to reach a population of around 2 million across 300,000 square miles.
25 Sanford facilities designated ‘Most Wired’
List recognizes excellence in health care IT
Twenty Students Selected as Sanford Health Network Scholarship Recipients
This scholarship provides financial aid to future health care students.
Twenty Students Selected as Sanford Health Network Health Career Scholarship Recipients
Each recipient will receive a $2,000 scholarship to support their education.
- Veteran in South Dakota grateful for Sanford Chip DNA test
- The Chip: Pursuit of DNA leads to life-saving discovery
- MD turns to world of data, helping patients in new ways
- Inaugural Lorraine Cross Award winners on moving forward
- Inaugural Lorraine Cross Award winners: Where are they now?
- More in Genetics
- Why running is good for you, according to doctors
- Easy access to specialty care helps officer get back on job
- 18 new fields are coming to Sanford Sports Complex
- Bismarck athlete bounces back from ACL with help from POWER
- Robotic-assisted knee replacement makes world of difference
- More in Orthopedics
- Therapy assistant at Society known as a ‘great motivator’
- Wisconsin woman’s daily letters bring residents joy
- Society nurse nabs honor for leadership during pandemic
- Society nurse passionate about serving the underserved
- Administrator honored after evacuating residents during fire
- More in Senior Services
- Creighton, BYU men’s basketball matchup coming to the Sanford Pentagon
- Elite college basketball teams to compete in The Invitational at the Sanford Pentagon
- Sanford Golf Futures Tour starts August 2
- Hy-Vee/Sanford Legends to donate back record $270,000
- North Dakota State, Augustana to hit the mat for wrestling dual at Sanford Pentagon
- More in Sports
Sanford Health Foundation
- Hospice event to honor family of Dr. David Gipp
- Micro-preemie overcomes 5% chance of survival
- Siblings honor staff who comforted father in final days
- In celebration: Randi Schaeffer leaves lasting legacy after 45 years devoted to children, families
- Then and now: Meet a NICU graduate
- More in Sanford Health Foundation