Introducing ‘One in Eight’ podcast: The mammogram
The annual screening can save lives in women over 40
Coronary calcium screening reveals hidden heart problems
"If a heart attack had occurred, it very likely could have been lethal."
ND’s only sonography training program receives accreditation
The job market for sonographers is projected to grow 23 percent from 2016 to 2026, faster than the average for all occupations.
Bicycling injuries leave man thankful for care
'I consider myself in the lucky to be moving department.'
Understanding your mammogram report
You’ve done exactly as recommended. You scheduled your mammogram and have done your research on the process. You know what to expect during your mammogram, but what about after? What do the results of your mammogram really mean? Setting the standard It all starts with a radiologist who will interpret your mammogram. Does anything look […]
NDSU, Sanford provide only sonography training option in ND
Students who want to pursue a career in diagnostic medical sonography or echocardiography will now be able to stay in North Dakota to learn these skills. An existing radiologic sciences major at North Dakota State University and a partnership with Sanford Health allows students in the NDSU Department of Allied Sciences to pursue additional education, […]
3D mammography now available in Bemidji
The Edith Sanford Breast Center in Bemidji is now using 3D mammography. This advanced breast cancer detection tool gives radiologists better visualization of the breast. This includes identifying previously undetectable cancer earlier and reducing the need for additional follow-up tests. 3D mammography is the most effective screening tool for diagnosing breast cancer. It performs particularly […]
- Family history: It’s an important part of your health
- Researcher feels urgency, knowing families who need help
- Man fundraises for research-study inspiration: his daughter
- Heart research: Two lab leaders share common goal, spirit
- Specialty clinic team serves as resource for little people
- More in Genetics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Sanford is first in nation to test new COVID-19 treatment
- Health care hero: Ben Forred, Research and Imagenetics
- COVID-19 Q&A: Sanford Research on clinical trials, vaccines
- Inaugural Lorraine Cross Award winners: Where are they now?
- Sanford cancer clinical trial shows improved outcomes
- More in Research
- Preseason top-five teams Gonzaga, Iowa to square off at Pentagon
- Sanford Pentagon To Host 2024 NCAA Division II volleyball national championship.
- Elite field of college basketball teams to compete at Pentagon
- Top-ranked teams compete in Pentagon Invitational Volleyball Tournament
- Williams and Ree concert postponed until spring
- More in Sports