25 Sanford facilities designated ‘Most Wired’
List recognizes excellence in health care IT
Twenty Students Selected as Sanford Health Network Scholarship Recipients
This scholarship provides financial aid to future health care students.
Twenty Students Selected as Sanford Health Network Health Career Scholarship Recipients
Each recipient will receive a $2,000 scholarship to support their education.
Sanford Chamberlain Care Center ranks high in US News
Homes receive an overall rating of one to five stars from the government.
- Sen. Heidi Heitkamp: Beating breast cancer in the public eye
- Breast cancer survivor’s kindness at event changes her life
- Mom and daughter learn colonoscopy is key to stopping cancer
- Genetic counseling in cancer: Podcast with Larissa Risty
- Thielen Foundation gives $25K to Roger Maris Cancer Center
- More in Cancer