Nursing education: Six aspiring students awarded loans
“The loan helps remove the financial barriers for students and provides us with talented new nurses upon graduation."
Research internship program attracts students nationwide
"Before anything can happen on the patient level, it has to happen on the lab side first."
Sanford Health’s internship program reaches record numbers
While Sanford Health's internship program started with a focus on nurses, it has since expanded to include nonclinical areas.
NDSU, Sanford provide only sonography training option in ND
Students who want to pursue a career in diagnostic medical sonography or echocardiography will now be able to stay in North Dakota to learn these skills. An existing radiologic sciences major at North Dakota State University and a partnership with Sanford Health allows students in the NDSU Department of Allied Sciences to pursue additional education, […]
Twenty Students Selected as Sanford Health Network Scholarship Recipients
This scholarship provides financial aid to future health care students.
Twenty Students Selected as Sanford Health Network Health Career Scholarship Recipients
Each recipient will receive a $2,000 scholarship to support their education.
- A clue to the causes of kidney disease: It’s in your cells
- Sanford genetics group shares benefits of custom kids’ care
- Veteran in South Dakota grateful for Sanford Chip DNA test
- The Chip: Pursuit of DNA leads to life-saving discovery
- MD turns to world of data, helping patients in new ways
- More in Genetics
- Sanford chiropractic care treats the whole patient
- Sanford Fargo unveils Orthopedics & Sports Medicine facility
- Less radiation makes X-rays safer, especially for children
- Your running shoes: Do they need a medical checkup?
- Dickinson State University unveils Sanford Sports Complex
- More in Orthopedics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Startup licenses drug-coated balloon developed at Sanford
- Sanford study shows fewer head impacts in youth football
- Sanford Fargo specializes in traumatic stress treatment
- Sanford, NFL Alumni create biobank for medical research
- Cancer patients in Ireland benefit from Sanford expertise
- More in Research
- Basketball Hall of Fame Announces Additional Details Surrounding Newly Formed Regional High School Hoophall Events
- Sanford POWER Riggs Premier Football Academy sets falls programming lineup
- NAIA Basketball Classic returns to Pentagon Nov. 6-7
- Mammoth Sports Construction to sponsor major college basketball events at Sanford Pentagon
- Crossover Classic returns to Sanford Pentagon
- More in Sports