Podcast: Sanford Fit builds active waiting rooms
Climbing walls and dance videos get kids up and out of their seats
Podcast: Personalized medicine treats kids’ cancers
More precision means fewer side effects, says Dr. Sam Milanovich
Car seat safety tips for traveling with precious cargo
As many as 85 percent of child safety seats are found to be improperly installed
Dealing with diaper rash
Learn how to keep your baby's bottom safe from rash.
Fur baby, meet newborn baby
Preparing your pet for a new baby
A parent’s guide to newborns
What does it mean when your baby cries? How can you tell if your baby is hungry?
Everything you need to know about your child’s dental care
A step-by-step explanation on caring for baby’s first teeth.
Is it a boy or a girl?
Can you find out your baby's gender through urban legends?
How long is it OK for a baby to cry?
Why babies cry and what you can do about it.
The importance of skin-to-skin with baby after delivery
Discover why skin-to-skin contact benefits newborns
Questions and answers about breastfeeding pain
Ouch! Worried that breastfeeding will hurt? Learn more here.
Why is my child stuttering?
Children who stutter can develop skills to overcome it
- Researcher feels urgency, knowing families who need help
- Man fundraises for research-study inspiration: his daughter
- Heart research: Two lab leaders share common goal, spirit
- Specialty clinic team serves as resource for little people
- Athletic sudden collapse could be serious heart condition
- More in Genetics
- Open heart surgery patient continues rehab during pandemic
- Heart walks: Supporting communities in a new, virtual way
- Keep an eye on quality and quantity of protein in diet
- New investigational device may simplify stroke intervention
- A healthy diet: Your first line of defense against disease
- More in Heart