Podcast: Ex-engineer now designs for vascular patients
Sanford Health surgeon Patrick Kelly talks medical innovations
Cardiogenetics helps answer questions about the heart
Genetics and heart disease: "It’s a truly wonderful thing that we can use genetics to save people’s lives."
Navigating the murky world of cholesterol control
Cholesterol is a necessary cellular building block. However, too much of the wrong kind causes health issues.
Heart walks promote community awareness
Man with heart condition celebrates walking — from 200 feet, he's up to 3 miles.
Outreach heart care: Patient found help close to home
"I couldn’t believe Sanford Health would be able to get me in so quickly."
Good Samaritan Society home health nurse helps baby, family
“He was my little rock star,” says LaToya Buzalsky of her infant patient Murphy.
Heart health: RN uses her title to spread awareness
Jessica Pergande, a Sanford RN, lost her mother to heart disease last year.
Sanford Chip offers insight for family’s past, future health
"More knowledge — especially about your health — is always going to be better."
Preventive screenings give insight into general health
Blood pressure, cholesterol, heart, lung and other tests are inexpensive ways to get a glimpse into your well-being.
Coronary calcium screening reveals hidden heart problems
"If a heart attack had occurred, it very likely could have been lethal."
Start slowly when beginning winter activities
From the ski slope to the ice fishing pond, there is an activity for everyone.
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Researcher feels urgency, knowing families who need help
- Netflix ‘Diagnosis’ family searches for rare disease clues
- Man fundraises for research-study inspiration: his daughter
- Looking for another reason to get in a round of golf?
- Heart research: Two lab leaders share common goal, spirit
- More in Research
- Connection Center keeps families updated during pandemic
- Multiple generations work at Good Samaritan Society
- Dietary teams at Good Samaritan Society adapt during COVID
- Good Samaritan iPads ‘bring life’ to residents nationwide
- Coronavirus monitoring efforts help keep seniors safe
- More in Senior Services
- Sanford Pentagon to host summer youth basketball tournaments
- NSIC/Sanford Health basketball tournaments to remain at Pentagon
- Pentagon to host SD girls state basketball tournaments in 2023, 2024
- Augustana Viking basketball schedules for 2020-21 unveiled
- Legends for Kids Scholarship winners announced
- More in Sports
- Surgeon’s modified gastrostomy tube may reduce patient risk
- Cardiologist’s math skills help keep patients off dialysis
- Doctor’s invention aims to reduce injuries from catheters
- Sleep apnea brace offers comfortable alternate to CPAP mask
- Sanford Health technician is go-to innovator
- More in Innovations
- Leaders to Good Samaritan Society: We’re here for you
- Sanford’s central lab adapts to flurry of COVID-19 testing
- Panda Express donates masks and meals to Sanford workers
- Tommy John donates 2,110 clothing items to Sanford workers
- Clinics share best pandemic ideas on new crowdsourcing tool
- More in News