Knowing the signs: Why every second counts during a stroke
Ray Schaefer's wife, a Sanford Health nurse, recognized his symptoms right away
Sanford sports scientists studying ways to make MMA safer
LFA 64 event brings fighters to Sanford Pentagon this Friday
Parkinson’s patients reclaim abilities with therapy programs
“I didn’t realize I was talking so softly before. Now I can speak out and be heard."
Bicycling injuries leave man thankful for care
'I consider myself in the lucky to be moving department.'
Lucky penny inspires hope for others
Sanford Fargo Medical Center display grows on its own. “I’m hoping the coins bring to them what it brought to us."
More than just a hurting head
“Something was going on inside of my head and it felt different than anything I’d ever experienced before."
Healing garden supports Sanford Vermillion patients
A 6,000-square-foot piece of paradise infuses dementia care with rural reminders
- Cells — and fun — fill high school PROMISE Scholar’s summer
- Rewriting human DNA: The evolution of engineering genes
- Pediatric geneticist Gene Hoyme’s influence spans globe
- Music triggers memories in Good Samaritan Society study
- Brain researcher L-J Pilaz is ‘like a discovery junkie’
- More in Research
- Sanford Health partners on community mental health triage
- Integrative Medicine Clinic open house offers demonstrations
- Sanford Health receives first medication from Civica Rx
- Sanford POWER teams with Rep 1 Sports to help NFL prospects
- 2019 Sanford International raises $140K to give back
- More in News