Ep. 15: COVID and the important connection to heart health
Dr. Tom Stys says COVID infections plus our pandemic lifestyle can make heart disease worse.
Ep. 13: Importance of heart and vascular screenings
Podcast on heart health and benefits of heart and vascular screenings with Sanford Health cardiologist, Dr. Ahmed Abuzaanona
Ep. 12: New treatment options for orthopedic pain
Regenerative medicine and orthobiologics uses our own bodies in treating orthopedic injury pain while promoting healing
Ep. 16: Sanford Health commitment to our veteran community
Captain Paul Weckman talks about the commitment to veterans through the innovative programs at Sanford Health and the Good Samaritan Society.
Ep. 15: The fight against CF: breathing life into patients
2020 Sanford Lorraine Cross Award finalist Dr. Michael Welsh talks fighting CF
Ep. 8: The wellness benefits of running
From camaraderie to mental health, there's plenty of reasons to hit the trails
Ep. 13: Committing to a cure for cancer
Through CAR T-cells, Dr. Carl June has found a way to fight leukemia
Ep. 7: Stroke expertise key to saving lives
Dr. Gautam Sachdeva shares important information on signs and symptoms of a stroke along with a personal story from a stroke survivor.
Sanford Pentagon to host 46 basketball games in 12 days
NSIC and NAIA teams will battle it out for championships in March.
Hospice gives elementary principal tender, loving care
Family-friendly event Aug. 7 in Bismarck, N.D., will help those facing the end of life.
MedSafe Medication Disposal System
A safe, secure, convenient way to dispose of unused medications Sanford Bemidji is fighting back against the dangers of unneeded, unused and expired medications by offering the MedSafe Medication Disposal System. The drop box is available in the Sanford Bemidji 1611 Anne St. Pharmacy. Sanford Health Foundation and the Friends of Sanford Health helped make […]
Learn more about soul injury and how to overcome it
After its title captured my attention immediately, I recently viewed a webinar entitled, “Soul Injury.” Deborah Grassman, APRN, CEO of Opus Peace, moderated the webinar and described soul injury as: An aching wound perpetuated by loss without mourning and guilt or shame without forgiveness that is often manifested as a sense of emptiness, loss of […]
Holding on to hope
Health changes may force you to change what you hope for.
NICU saves the lives of pre-term babies
Close to Home Care
Health care facilities in rural areas provide fast treatment in critical cases
Palliative care: Comfort beyond measure
The medical specialty focuses on symptom management to provide comfort and relief.
- Genetics helps woman find the key to her future heart health
- Children’s genomic consortium studies immune-weakened kids
- Imagenetics, NIH partner to offer fellows virtual rotation
- New specialty helps diagnose disease at molecular level
- Sports broadcaster finds cancer with Sanford genetic testing
- More in Genetics
- Surgery helps repair middle schooler’s severe scoliosis
- Active dad of two finds pain relief in cellular therapy
- Rib repair device business started, prototype in the works
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: A unique service in Bemidji
- A top FDA official talks cellular therapy with Sanford
- More in Orthopedics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- South Carolina to play South Dakota State at Sanford Pentagon
- Bellator MMA returns to Sanford Pentagon in August
- South Dakota volleyball returns to Sanford Pentagon
- Comfort Inn and Suites breaks ground at Sanford Sports Complex
- Gonzaga to face Baylor at Pentagon in rematch of 2021 national championship game
- More in Sports
- What is preventive care and how can it keep me healthy?
- Blizzard babies: The newest additions at Sanford Bismarck
- How to navigate the formula shortage and feed your baby
- Sanford nurse leads birth center, veterans groups in Fargo
- A healthy life: Advice for women from their 20s to their 80s
- More in Women's