When will my baby sleep through the night?
Help your baby get to sleep with these simple tips.
5 things not to do at bedtime, according to child experts
One no-no: high intensity activity before bed (unless you want your kids awake)
How to have a safe night’s sleep and help prevent SIDS
Learn about sudden infant death syndrome and what you can do to prevent it
Tips for shifting kids back to their school sleep schedule
Start early so they will be at their best, mentally and behaviorally
Getting a good night’s sleep during the pandemic
Increased anxiety can cause vivid dreams, but sleep quality can be improved
Trouble sleeping? Counting sheep doesn’t work so well
Losing out on healthy sleep results in more than tiredness. These tips can help.
Inspire therapy: Treating sleep apnea without a mask
An implanted device, controlled by a remote, syncs with your breathing.
Daylight saving time: These tips ease health effects
Unless you live in one of the few states that doesn’t abide by daylight saving time, you’ll have to manually move clocks ahead or behind one hour on the designated Sunday every spring and fall. While “spring ahead” and “fall back” are easy ways to remember which way to make the seasonal move of the […]
Ways to manage cancer-related fatigue
Cancer survivors often feel exhausted. Try these tips for better sleep.
Manage your cancer by managing your sleep
Lack of sleep can lead to complications, so try these tips to get quality sleep
- Genetics helps woman find the key to her future heart health
- Children’s genomic consortium studies immune-weakened kids
- Imagenetics, NIH partner to offer fellows virtual rotation
- New specialty helps diagnose disease at molecular level
- Sports broadcaster finds cancer with Sanford genetic testing
- More in Genetics
- Surgery helps repair middle schooler’s severe scoliosis
- Active dad of two finds pain relief in cellular therapy
- Rib repair device business started, prototype in the works
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: A unique service in Bemidji
- A top FDA official talks cellular therapy with Sanford
- More in Orthopedics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- South Carolina to play South Dakota State at Sanford Pentagon
- Bellator MMA returns to Sanford Pentagon in August
- South Dakota volleyball returns to Sanford Pentagon
- Comfort Inn and Suites breaks ground at Sanford Sports Complex
- Gonzaga to face Baylor at Pentagon in rematch of 2021 national championship game
- More in Sports
- What is preventive care and how can it keep me healthy?
- Blizzard babies: The newest additions at Sanford Bismarck
- How to navigate the formula shortage and feed your baby
- Sanford nurse leads birth center, veterans groups in Fargo
- A healthy life: Advice for women from their 20s to their 80s
- More in Women's