Doctor’s invention could ease trauma of broken ribs
Dr. Steven Briggs develops less-invasive surgical technique
Fueling for the long run: Are you eating enough?
Avoid "dead legs" feeling by consuming calories to support endurance training
West Nile virus: An annual threat from mosquitoes
About 1 in 5 people infected experience flu-like symptoms
Fall volleyball league teaches youth the basics of the game
Getting kids involved with the sport early helps developing them as players and increases the competition and level of play.
Tips for keeping your cookouts and picnics safe
With summer in full swing, the risk of foodborne illness heats up
Newborn screenings: Why do them? What’s the benefit?
Newborn screenings detect potentially harmful or fatal disorders
Fireworks safety: The do’s and don’ts
Make sure your Independence Day doesn't result in a trip to the emergency room
Try to prevent heat, illness from leading to dehydration
Drink plenty of fluids, and pay attention to symptoms
Toddler talk: Ways to encourage language development
How you talk with your child can help expand vocabulary and understanding
What is tummy time? How does it help a baby?
Tummy time is a great way to help your baby develop muscles
- Researcher feels urgency, knowing families who need help
- Man fundraises for research-study inspiration: his daughter
- Heart research: Two lab leaders share common goal, spirit
- Specialty clinic team serves as resource for little people
- Athletic sudden collapse could be serious heart condition
- More in Genetics
- Open heart surgery patient continues rehab during pandemic
- Heart walks: Supporting communities in a new, virtual way
- Keep an eye on quality and quantity of protein in diet
- New investigational device may simplify stroke intervention
- A healthy diet: Your first line of defense against disease
- More in Heart