Podcast: Profile by Sanford fights disease with science
Nate Malloy on living longer & pushing the boundaries of conventional medicine
How weight loss surgery improves overall health
Sleep problems, digestive issues, high blood pressure and other conditions can be eased.
Weight gain: Does it impact performance?
It is critical to your health to not gain or lose too much body fat.
Sioux Falls Women Run teams up with Sanford POWER
“You can only become so good at running by running itself. Eventually you will hit a plateau."
Obesity and the heart: Not a death sentence
Vascular coronary surgery is very much like plumbing: You need good inflow, good conduit and good outflow.
Family history and role models prompt healthy changes
She made time for exercise after her dad's health scare and fiance's example.
A fresh start: Making a change with weight loss surgery
More important than shedding pounds, McKensie Amato has found more confidence
Health behavior coach: Small steps for health
“It’s a matter of making little changes, but those little changes have made a huge difference for me. I feel better than I have in years."
- Sanford POWER, sports academies extend business alterations
- Sanford Sports experts supporting athletes during COVID-19 pandemic
- Calob Larson
- Sioux Falls & Fargo POWER S&C Clinic Update
- Sanford POWER, academies and Sanford Wellness Centers to close for two weeks to slow spread of COVID-19
- More in Sanford Power
Sanford Health Foundation
Profile by Sanford
- 13 Tips for Staying Healthy at Home from Profile Members
- 6 Tips for Staying Healthy (and Sane) While Cooped Up at Home
- Spring Cleaning: 3 Simple Strategies That Will Freshen Up Your Fridge
- Top 10 Hacks For Getting in Your Veggies (Plus 11 Recipes!)
- 25 Random Acts of Kindness to Make Someone’s Day
- More in Profile by Sanford