Getting a good night’s sleep during the pandemic
Increased anxiety can cause vivid dreams, but sleep quality can be improved
Trouble sleeping? Counting sheep doesn’t work so well
Losing out on healthy sleep results in more than tiredness. These tips can help.
Dad shares struggles in fight against follicular lymphoma
'Dad Against Cancer' blogger Ken Santema writes to help others
General sees Sanford Chip as more help for veterans’ health
Robert Bray is concerned about what veterans have been exposed to while serving
Inspire therapy: Treating sleep apnea without a mask
An implanted device, controlled by a remote, syncs with your breathing.
Protecting your baby against sudden infant death syndrome
Learn about SIDS and what you can do to prevent it.
Daylight saving time: These tips ease health effects
Unless you live in one of the few states that doesn’t abide by daylight saving time, you’ll have to manually move clocks ahead or behind one hour on the designated Sunday every spring and fall. While “spring ahead” and “fall back” are easy ways to remember which way to make the seasonal move of the […]
Ways to manage cancer-related fatigue
Cancer survivors often feel exhausted. Try these tips for better sleep.
When will my baby sleep through the night?
Help your baby get to sleep with these simple tips.
Manage your cancer by managing your sleep
Lack of sleep can lead to complications, so try these tips to get quality sleep
- Specialty clinic team serves as resource for little people
- Athletic sudden collapse could be serious heart condition
- Rewriting human DNA: The evolution of engineering genes
- Pediatric geneticist Gene Hoyme’s influence spans globe
- DNA test helps 3 generations of women solve health puzzle
- More in Genetics
- Fall volleyball league teaches youth the basics of the game
- Reid Travis continues to pursue NBA via Sanford Pentagon
- Postponed knee surgery greeted with efficiency at Sanford
- Surgery precautions in place as hospitals get back to normal
- ALS patient can now make a stand at Sanford Chamberlain
- More in Orthopedics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Family history: It’s an important part of your health
- Researcher feels urgency, knowing families who need help
- Netflix ‘Diagnosis’ family searches for rare disease clues
- Man fundraises for research-study inspiration: his daughter
- Looking for another reason to get in a round of golf?
- More in Research
- Sanford Golf Futures Tour starts August 3
- Pentagon to host South Dakota high school all-star basketball games
- Northern Iowa to face New Mexico State at Sanford Pentagon
- Sanford Pentagon to host MMA events throughout July on UFC FIGHT PASS
- Iowa returns to Sanford Pentagon to play Oregon State
- More in Sports
- Prosper provides solutions, resources for caregivers
- Clinics share best pandemic ideas on new crowdsourcing tool
- Collaboration helps Sanford Health test new technology
- Surgeon’s modified gastrostomy tube may reduce patient risk
- Cardiologist’s math skills help keep patients off dialysis
- More in Innovations