Achilles rupture: Evolving treatment with Sanford Health
Brendan Cook's recovery from a ruptured Achilles was shortened considerably by an alternative procedure.
A foundation for strong bones
How DEXA scans support bone health
Wrist clinical trial hopes to heal with stem cell therapy
In the future, your own cells could rebuild injured areas.
Partnership expands Sanford Health’s athletic care to MSU
Sanford Health now handles orthopedics and sports medicine care for 14 colleges.
Start slowly when beginning winter activities
From the ski slope to the ice fishing pond, there is an activity for everyone.
Strength and conditioning: Reaching your potential
A complete strength and conditioning workout program includes several components.
Bird hunting on land and water can be hazardous to the heart
'Nothing will kill a hunting trip quicker than going to the emergency room with a heart attack.'
The big picture: A photographer’s joint replacement journey
Chuck Taylor logged many miles in search of the perfect photograph until knee pain accompanied the click of the camera shutter.
Marathon tapering: Tips from a veteran runner
Relentless forward motion with a bit of gratitude will get you to the finish line. And try not to sabotage yourself.
Common foot problems in working people
Your feet shouldn’t hurt. If they do, something is not right.
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Researcher feels urgency, knowing families who need help
- Netflix ‘Diagnosis’ family searches for rare disease clues
- Man fundraises for research-study inspiration: his daughter
- Looking for another reason to get in a round of golf?
- Heart research: Two lab leaders share common goal, spirit
- More in Research
- Connection Center keeps families updated during pandemic
- Multiple generations work at Good Samaritan Society
- Dietary teams at Good Samaritan Society adapt during COVID
- Good Samaritan iPads ‘bring life’ to residents nationwide
- Coronavirus monitoring efforts help keep seniors safe
- More in Senior Services
- Sanford Pentagon to host summer youth basketball tournaments
- NSIC/Sanford Health basketball tournaments to remain at Pentagon
- Pentagon to host SD girls state basketball tournaments in 2023, 2024
- Augustana Viking basketball schedules for 2020-21 unveiled
- Legends for Kids Scholarship winners announced
- More in Sports
- Surgeon’s modified gastrostomy tube may reduce patient risk
- Cardiologist’s math skills help keep patients off dialysis
- Doctor’s invention aims to reduce injuries from catheters
- Sleep apnea brace offers comfortable alternate to CPAP mask
- Sanford Health technician is go-to innovator
- More in Innovations
- Leaders to Good Samaritan Society: We’re here for you
- Sanford’s central lab adapts to flurry of COVID-19 testing
- Panda Express donates masks and meals to Sanford workers
- Tommy John donates 2,110 clothing items to Sanford workers
- Clinics share best pandemic ideas on new crowdsourcing tool
- More in News