COVID-19 FAQs: Variants, vaccines and long-term effects
Sanford Health doctors answer your questions about the ongoing pandemic
Who gets monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19?
Outpatient infusion lowers hospitalization rates for those at severe risk
COVID-19 FAQs: Do we need to wear face masks?
CDC recommends masking indoors if you’re unvaccinated or in a high-transmission area
COVID-19 FAQs: How do vaccines get developed and approved?
Here's a look at the basic process — and details about coronavirus vaccines
Vaccine FAQs: Do COVID vaccines affect mammography results?
Swollen lymph nodes are both a vaccine side effect, and a sign it's working
Moderna, Pfizer, J&J vaccines: Similarities and differences
A third COVID-19 vaccine approval means additional options for providers
Vaccine FAQs: Do COVID-19 vaccines affect pregnancy?
Sanford doctors advise weighing pros and cons with your own health care provider
COVID-19 vaccine: When’s the right time for the second dose?
Good Samaritan Society CMO: Don't worry if your doses are more spread out
What to expect before, during, after COVID-19 vaccine
COVID-19 vaccines will soon be available to the public. Know when and where to be immunized.
COVID-19 FAQs: How will I know it’s my turn for vaccine?
Check My Sanford Chart app, text messages and mail for reminders of each dose
Sanford Health Foundation
- Teen’s Fundraiser Honors Grandpa’s Memory, Raises Support for Sanford Hospice
- Meet Charleigh, the 2024 Ambassador for Sanford Children’s in Fargo
- What is Nurse Navigator? An interview with Jaime and Andrea
- A three-year-old’s fight against necrotizing pneumonia
- Gifts Each Paycheck Add Up Beyond Employee’s Belief
- More in Sanford Health Foundation