Vaccine FAQs: Do COVID-19 vaccines affect pregnancy?
Sanford doctors advise weighing pros and cons with your own health care provider
Why you should wear a mask even after getting vaccinated
Stay safe while experts learn more about how vaccine helps prevent COVID-19 spread
COVID-19 vaccine: When’s the right time for the second dose?
Good Samaritan Society CMO: Don't worry if your doses are more spread out
What to expect before, during, after COVID-19 vaccine
COVID-19 vaccines will soon be available to the public. Know when and where to be immunized.
COVID-19 FAQs: How will I know it’s my turn for vaccine?
Check My Sanford Chart app, text messages and mail for reminders of each dose
COVID-19 FAQs: How can I keep my newborn safe?
Physical distancing from anyone who's sick can help child & parent stay healthy
Sanford chief physician: COVID-19 isn’t safe, vaccine is
Vaccination continues for health care workers and high-risk individuals first
COVID-19 FAQs: How will Sanford Health deliver vaccines?
Months of prep for COVID-19 vaccine include ultracold freezers, rural couriers
After COVID-19 vaccine: What are the side effects?
Patients can expect slight arm soreness for 18-24 hours, similar to other shots
The COVID-19 vaccine: Why you should get a shot
With vaccine approved, end of pandemic is in sight, say Sanford Health officials
- Turn your toddler’s bathtime battles into good clean fun
- Self-care and mindfulness benefit the whole family
- How to help when your child is bullied – or bullying others
- Surgeon develops scheduling software for busy sim center
- 10-year-old cancer survivor connects with kids, families
- More in Children's
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Using smartphones to understand eating disorders
- A year inside COVID-19 Incident Command at Sanford Health
- A clue to the causes of kidney disease: It’s in your cells
- NFL Alumni, Sanford Health team up on lifelong player health
- Child’s memory inspires gift for childhood cancer research
- More in Research
- SD All-Star weekend set for April 16-17
- Hockey Hall of Fame member Grant Fuhr added to Legends lineup
- 155 teams to take part in AAU Grand Prix Volleyball Tournament at Sanford Sports Complex
- Sanford Golf and Sioux Falls Golf partner to bring health and golf benefits to community
- Hy-Vee/Sanford Legends unveils 2021 celebrities
- More in Sports