COVID-19 FAQ: What we know (and still don’t) about the virus
Dr. Allison Suttle explains where science is on COVID-19 immunity, spread & more
Sanford Health offers COVID-19 antibody testing to public
Test for probable exposure available at dozens of sites
Easing anxiety as kids head back to school during pandemic
Reassure kids about potential changes; share info that's appropriate for them
COVID-19 FAQs: Does wearing a mask affect your breathing?
Discomfort or panic can cause faster breathing, but you're getting enough air
COVID-19 FAQs: Is it safe to fly? Work? Go to the beach?
How to have a safe summer during the coronavirus pandemic
COVID-19 FAQs: Are pregnant women ‘high risk’?
CDC: Pregnant women might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19
COVID-19 FAQs: Is it safe to call 911?
Yes, health systems and EMS crews are well prepared to keep the community safe
Coronavirus disrupts fertility care, IVF treatments
Clinics reopen with COVID-19 testing for patients and other new safety measures
COVID-19 FAQs: Can the coronavirus live on surfaces?
You can catch virus from table tops, doorknobs but more likely from other people
COVID-19 FAQs: When can I have visitors in the hospital?
Learn how the visitor limit affects hospital stays and clinic appointments
- Family history: It’s an important part of your health
- Researcher feels urgency, knowing families who need help
- Man fundraises for research-study inspiration: his daughter
- Heart research: Two lab leaders share common goal, spirit
- Specialty clinic team serves as resource for little people
- More in Genetics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Sanford is first in nation to test new COVID-19 treatment
- Health care hero: Ben Forred, Research and Imagenetics
- COVID-19 Q&A: Sanford Research on clinical trials, vaccines
- Inaugural Lorraine Cross Award winners: Where are they now?
- Sanford cancer clinical trial shows improved outcomes
- More in Research
- Preseason top-five teams Gonzaga, Iowa to square off at Pentagon
- Sanford Pentagon To Host 2024 NCAA Division II volleyball national championship.
- Elite field of college basketball teams to compete at Pentagon
- Top-ranked teams compete in Pentagon Invitational Volleyball Tournament
- Williams and Ree concert postponed until spring
- More in Sports