COVID-19 FAQs: Variants, vaccines and long-term effects
Sanford Health doctors answer your questions about the ongoing pandemic
Talking to kids about COVID-19
Kid-friendly answers about the delta variant, continued safety measures and more
Who gets monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19?
Outpatient infusion lowers hospitalization rates for those at severe risk
COVID-19 FAQs: Do we need to wear face masks?
CDC recommends masking indoors if you’re unvaccinated or in a high-transmission area
COVID-19 FAQs: How do vaccines get developed and approved?
Here's a look at the basic process — and details about coronavirus vaccines
Vaccine FAQs: Do COVID vaccines affect mammography results?
Swollen lymph nodes are both a vaccine side effect, and a sign it's working
Moderna, Pfizer, J&J vaccines: Similarities and differences
A third COVID-19 vaccine approval means additional options for providers
Is my COVID-19 vaccine working if I don’t have side effects?
Infectious disease specialist: You don't have to get sick from vaccine to be immune
Vaccine FAQs: Do COVID-19 vaccines affect pregnancy?
Sanford doctors advise weighing pros and cons with your own health care provider
COVID-19 vaccine: When’s the right time for the second dose?
Good Samaritan Society CMO: Don't worry if your doses are more spread out
- Student scholarship recipient finds second home at Sanford
- Childhood anxiety: Tips for parents on signs & coping skills
- Think someone has an eating disorder? Here’s what to know
- Student with disabilities helps others with disabilities
- ‘Miracle child’ in Minnesota survives tractor accident
- More in Children's
- Genetics helps woman find the key to her future heart health
- Children’s genomic consortium studies immune-weakened kids
- Imagenetics, NIH partner to offer fellows virtual rotation
- New specialty helps diagnose disease at molecular level
- Sports broadcaster finds cancer with Sanford genetic testing
- More in Genetics
- A top FDA official talks cellular therapy with Sanford
- Cell therapy helps Sanford patient get back to racecourse
- Old injuries prompt retired NFL quarterback to seek relief
- Preparation key to preventing injury while shoveling snow
- Sanford Health opens study of cell injections for arthritis
- More in Orthopedics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Marnie Herrmann elected to Sanford Health Board of Trustees
- HPV vaccine reduces cervical cancer rates by 87%, study says
- Amelia, Oliver top baby names of 2021 at Sanford Health
- SD’s first valve-in-valve procedure benefits Sanford patient
- Sanford contributed $11.9B to regional economy, study finds
- More in News