COVID-19 FAQs: What is social distancing?
6-foot rule, isolation, quarantine: different ways to protect yourself & others
Moderna, Pfizer, J&J vaccines: Similarities and differences
A third COVID-19 vaccine approval means additional options for providers
Is my COVID-19 vaccine working if I don’t have side effects?
Infectious disease specialist: You don't have to get sick from vaccine to be immune
Vaccine FAQs: Do COVID-19 vaccines affect pregnancy?
Sanford doctors advise weighing pros and cons with your own health care provider
COVID-19 vaccine: When’s the right time for the second dose?
Good Samaritan Society CMO: Don't worry if your doses are more spread out
What to expect before, during, after COVID-19 vaccine
COVID-19 vaccines will soon be available to the public. Know when and where to be immunized.
COVID-19 FAQs: How will I know it’s my turn for vaccine?
Check My Sanford Chart app, text messages and mail for reminders of each dose
COVID-19 FAQs: How can I keep my newborn safe?
Physical distancing from anyone who's sick can help child & parent stay healthy
Sanford chief physician: COVID-19 isn’t safe, vaccine is
Vaccination continues for health care workers and high-risk individuals first
COVID-19 FAQs: How will Sanford Health deliver vaccines?
Months of prep for COVID-19 vaccine include ultracold freezers, rural couriers
- Sanford genetics group shares benefits of custom kids’ care
- Veteran in South Dakota grateful for Sanford Chip DNA test
- The Chip: Pursuit of DNA leads to life-saving discovery
- MD turns to world of data, helping patients in new ways
- Inaugural Lorraine Cross Award winners on moving forward
- More in Genetics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Puppy is part of the family at the Good Samaritan Society
- Fast-acting staff save senior living center from grass fire
- National ‘future leaders’ program chooses Society executive
- Brain Fitness combines activities for sharper body and mind
- ‘Faith in the Field’ shares devotions from variety of voices
- More in Senior Services
- Sanford Pentagon basketball pass available for 2021-22 season of events
- Augustana basketball announces 2021-22 slate
- Sam Vosler to lead Sanford POWER Golf Academy
- Former college basketball coach joins the Sanford POWER Basketball Academy
- Pentagon to host welcome home celebration for Little League team
- More in Sports
- Young volunteer paints nails, brings pony to see residents
- Active Generations volunteers drop off food, lift spirits
- Sanford Fargo unveils Orthopedics & Sports Medicine facility
- Sanford to require COVID-19 vaccine for employees
- Unique therapy and rehabilitation center reopens at Society
- More in News