COVID-19 FAQs: Is it safe to call 911?
Yes, health systems and EMS crews are well prepared to keep the community safe
Coronavirus disrupts fertility care, IVF treatments
Clinics reopen with COVID-19 testing for patients and other new safety measures
COVID-19 FAQs: Can the coronavirus live on surfaces?
You can catch virus from table tops, doorknobs but more likely from other people
COVID-19 FAQs: When can I have visitors in the hospital?
Learn how the visitor limit affects hospital stays and clinic appointments
COVID-19 FAQs: Cross-training nurses, nonclinical workers
Sanford Health's upskilling program shifts employees to areas of greater need
COVID-19 FAQs: Should we all wear gloves?
Infectious disease doctor: Health care workers need gloves. The public doesn't.
COVID-19 fact vs myth: Beware of unfounded claims & remedies
Save the cleaning supplies for hard surfaces, and other advice based on science
COVID-19 FAQs: How can I tell if I have coronavirus?
CDC expands symptoms of COVID-19, which are still like cold and flu
COVID-19 FAQs: Keeping kids healthy during pandemic
Watch for symptoms, keep up with well child visits, encourage healthy routines
COVID-19 FAQs: How to talk to your kids about coronavirus
Reduce your own anxiety, reassure kids, stick to a routine and stay positive
- Specialty clinic team serves as resource for little people
- Athletic sudden collapse could be serious heart condition
- Rewriting human DNA: The evolution of engineering genes
- Pediatric geneticist Gene Hoyme’s influence spans globe
- DNA test helps 3 generations of women solve health puzzle
- More in Genetics
- Fall volleyball league teaches youth the basics of the game
- Reid Travis continues to pursue NBA via Sanford Pentagon
- Postponed knee surgery greeted with efficiency at Sanford
- Surgery precautions in place as hospitals get back to normal
- ALS patient can now make a stand at Sanford Chamberlain
- More in Orthopedics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Family history: It’s an important part of your health
- Researcher feels urgency, knowing families who need help
- Netflix ‘Diagnosis’ family searches for rare disease clues
- Man fundraises for research-study inspiration: his daughter
- Looking for another reason to get in a round of golf?
- More in Research
- Sanford Golf Futures Tour starts August 3
- Pentagon to host South Dakota high school all-star basketball games
- Northern Iowa to face New Mexico State at Sanford Pentagon
- Sanford Pentagon to host MMA events throughout July on UFC FIGHT PASS
- Iowa returns to Sanford Pentagon to play Oregon State
- More in Sports
- Prosper provides solutions, resources for caregivers
- Clinics share best pandemic ideas on new crowdsourcing tool
- Collaboration helps Sanford Health test new technology
- Surgeon’s modified gastrostomy tube may reduce patient risk
- Cardiologist’s math skills help keep patients off dialysis
- More in Innovations