Sanford Orthopedics & Sports Medicine offers walk-in clinics in Fargo, Bismarck and Sioux Falls to ensure that you get specialized care when you need it. There’s no appointment needed. In Bemidji, same-day appointments are offered the day you call.
Sports medicine specialists are ready to diagnose and treat your injury so that you can get back to your active life as soon as is safely possible. They also help you learn how to prevent injuries from recurring.
- Sanford Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center. Same-day appointments are available.
- Sanford Seventh & Broadway Clinic
- Sanford State Street Clinic
- Sanford Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. Same-day appointments are available.
- Sanford Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Walk-In Clinic. Walk-ins or appointments are welcome.
Sioux Falls, SD
- Sanford Orthopedic Fast Track Clinic
- Sanford 26th & Sycamore Acute Care & Orthopedic Fast Track Clinic
- Sanford 32nd & Ellis Clinic and Acute Care
- Sanford 69th & Minnesota Acute Care and Orthopedic Fast Track Clinic
- Sanford Sports Complex Clinic
If you are unsure if you require emergency treatment, dial 911 or your local hospital emergency department immediately.
- Emergency vs urgent care: The ER isn’t for everything
- Orthopedic walk-in clinics offer more convenience, fast care
- Sanford named top orthopedics hospital in S.D.
Posted In Bemidji, Bismarck, Emergency Medicine, Fargo, Health Information, Healthy Living, Orthopedics, Sioux Falls, Sports Medicine