Vascular disease may lurk behind varicose veins, dizziness
The biggest cause of most: smoking, high blood pressure and diabetes.
Solving problems of the heart … and aorta
Sanford Health vascular surgeon Dr. Patrick Kelly takes unconventional route through engineering to innovate medical devices.
Novel thoracic stent graft shows early success
Early results of the Valiant thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm stent graft shows high technical success and low mortality.
Stroke team innovates new procedure to save college student
"He could have said, 'No, it's not going to work',"
Sanford Health surgeon to help develop new treatment device
Less-invasive option busts blood clots, saves lives.
Vascular visionary: Sanford Health doctor innovates
Dr. Patrick Kelly talks about his upbringing, overcoming dyslexia and his pathway to being a leader in vascular care.
- Sanford POWER, sports academies extend business alterations
- Sanford Sports experts supporting athletes during COVID-19 pandemic
- Calob Larson
- Sioux Falls & Fargo POWER S&C Clinic Update
- Sanford POWER, academies and Sanford Wellness Centers to close for two weeks to slow spread of COVID-19
- More in Sanford Power
Sanford Health Foundation
Profile by Sanford
- 6 Tips for Staying Healthy (and Sane) While Cooped Up at Home
- Spring Cleaning: 3 Simple Strategies That Will Freshen Up Your Fridge
- Top 10 Hacks For Getting in Your Veggies (Plus 11 Recipes!)
- 25 Random Acts of Kindness to Make Someone’s Day
- 6 Great Heart-Pumping Exercises You Can Do Anywhere
- More in Profile by Sanford