Surgery in her town helps mom see new baby as she heals
And access to Sanford Health medical centers means advanced care is also nearby.
Immunization myths and when kids need each shot
"Not vaccinating your child not only puts them at risk but everyone else they come into contact with."
Chronic wounds specialized care: Focus on long-term healing
Patients with chronic wounds face the complicated task of managing specialized care on an ongoing basis. And while there’s a lot of patient involvement in wound management, there are specially trained nurses who can provide extra support for patients with chronic wounds, an ostomy (surgically created opening) or continence conditions. “A lot of times when […]
25 Sanford facilities designated ‘Most Wired’
List recognizes excellence in health care IT
- Varicose veins: What are they? How are they treated?
- Athletic sudden collapse could be serious heart condition
- Integrative Medicine Clinic open house offers demonstrations
- Sanford Health receives first medication from Civica Rx
- Skin cancer gives patient plenty of Mohs surgery experience
- More in Sports