PROMISE lab shows kids they can do science
Lab combines fun, facts and field trips to and from Sanford Research
Sanford Health celebrates Pro Patria Award
Honor recognizes health system's support of employees who serve in the military
Sanford Health honored with Pro Patria Award
Health system recognized for support of military service.
2 Sanford Health employees elected to Legislature
"Fifteen to 20 percent of bills have a direct or indirect connection to health care."
Words of wisdom from 2 lawmakers
"There's no 'maybe' button."
Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club: $1B for Children’s Miracle Network
Family who gave ended up receiving help: “She always tells herself, ‘Be brave, Elle. Be brave.’ As her mom, I’m so inspired.”
Surgery in her town helps mom see new baby as she heals
And access to Sanford Health medical centers means advanced care is also nearby.
Dairy Queen Miracle Treat Day is Aug. 2
Treat yourself to a Blizzard and help children
Couple honors grandson through gift to Sanford Health NICU
Room at neonatal intensive care unit named after J.P., who was born 14 weeks prematurely.
Sanford Clinics Selected for National Electronic Health Records Project
Thirteen Sanford Clinics will participate in a national electronic health records project.
- Heart research: Two lab leaders share common goal, spirit
- Specialty clinic team serves as resource for little people
- Athletic sudden collapse could be serious heart condition
- Rewriting human DNA: The evolution of engineering genes
- Pediatric geneticist Gene Hoyme’s influence spans globe
- More in Genetics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Sanford Golf Futures Tour starts August 3
- Pentagon to host South Dakota high school all-star basketball games
- Northern Iowa to face New Mexico State at Sanford Pentagon
- Sanford Pentagon to host MMA events throughout July on UFC FIGHT PASS
- Iowa returns to Sanford Pentagon to play Oregon State
- More in Sports