Podcast: Determining your breast cancer risk factor
Know your risk and get your annual mammogram to detect cancer early
Introducing ‘One in Eight’ podcast: The mammogram
The annual screening can save lives in women over 40
Male breast cancer: Pink stands for men, too — even farmers
“I was speechless. How can a male have breast cancer? How could this happen to me?"
5 steps to quit smoking or using tobacco
“When people have been smoking for so long, it’s become part of their daily life."
Classmates brought back together through breast cancer
“There we were, two in our class (of 21) with breast cancer."
Revive: Survivors gather at breast cancer retreat
"This retreat is a great way for me to connect with people that know exactly what I am going through"
Wisdom Study leads woman to breast cancer gene discovery
'It becomes less about me and more about my family or more about my kids and wanting to watch them live a long, healthy life.'
Breast reconstruction during mastectomy surgery
'I went to sleep with breast cancer and woke up with new breasts and no cancer.'
Using every tool at his disposal to beat bladder cancer
'For me, that was my faith, my family and the support I received from my care team.'
Sanford Joe Lueken Cancer Center opening soon
It has 20 infusion suites, 15 exam rooms, on-site infusion pharmacy and lab services, boutique, bistro, garden and other patient-centered amenities.
Colonoscopy: North Dakota rancher regrets skipping it
Like a lot of farmers and ranchers, Lynn Gustin was itching for warmer weather, so he could get back into the field, during an interview in early 2018. The 59-year-old has a lot more peace of mind than four years before when he went in for his first colonoscopy and heard the word nobody wants […]
Breast cancer journeys different for every woman
Sanford Bemidji's entire oncology team works together to develop treatment plans to fit each patient's specific needs both medically and emotionally.
- Researcher feels urgency, knowing families who need help
- Man fundraises for research-study inspiration: his daughter
- Heart research: Two lab leaders share common goal, spirit
- Specialty clinic team serves as resource for little people
- Athletic sudden collapse could be serious heart condition
- More in Genetics
- Open heart surgery patient continues rehab during pandemic
- Heart walks: Supporting communities in a new, virtual way
- Keep an eye on quality and quantity of protein in diet
- New investigational device may simplify stroke intervention
- A healthy diet: Your first line of defense against disease
- More in Heart