Mr. History heads to front of the class again after stroke
After rehab, Steve Stark gets back to telling and illustrating historical events
When brain aneurysm ruptured, runner defied death
Good health and Sanford neurocritical care team helped beat 10% survival rate
Girl finds support in specialists for rare disorder, cancer
Kaley Maassen, 11, had been seeing team since birth — then had to add oncologist
Woman’s recovery from stroke called ‘miracle’
A North Dakota woman experienced some surprise effects of stroke.
Knowing the signs: Why every second counts during a stroke
Ray Schaefer's wife, a Sanford Health nurse, recognized his symptoms right away
Sanford AirMed: A crucial health service in rural Midwest
“He wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the air ambulance."
Sanford sports scientists studying ways to make MMA safer
LFA 64 event brings fighters to Sanford Pentagon this Friday
Stroke or seizure? It can be a fine line between the two
'Stroke has a lot of mimics.'
In a tight spot: New device may simplify stroke intervention
“If we can streamline the process ... other doctors will be able to step in to help patients in need across the U.S."
Bicycling injuries leave man thankful for care
'I consider myself in the lucky to be moving department.'
- Cells — and fun — fill high school PROMISE Scholar’s summer
- Rewriting human DNA: The evolution of engineering genes
- Pediatric geneticist Gene Hoyme’s influence spans globe
- Music triggers memories in Good Samaritan Society study
- Brain researcher L-J Pilaz is ‘like a discovery junkie’
- More in Research
- Sanford Health partners on community mental health triage
- Integrative Medicine Clinic open house offers demonstrations
- Sanford Health receives first medication from Civica Rx
- Sanford POWER teams with Rep 1 Sports to help NFL prospects
- 2019 Sanford International raises $140K to give back
- More in News