When Sanford Health broadcasts a live event, now you can watch right here on the Sanford Health News website.
The Sanford Health News team is always working to provide you with health information in the format you prefer — stories, videos, podcasts, email newsletters, push notifications and more. Our livestream page offers you one more way to keep informed.
What you can expect to see in our broadcasts:
- Live discussions with medical experts
- Q&A sessions with corporate leaders
- Conversations about current health topics
Join us at 6 p.m. Central on Tuesday, Sept. 22, for our next Facebook Live with Dr. Joseph Segeleon to discuss kids and COVID-19.
As always, you can watch the event and join the conversation on Facebook.
Tune in to our next live event at news.sanfordhealth.org/live.
- COVID-19 Q&A: Sanford Research on clinical trials, vaccines
- COVID-19 Q&A: Preparing for new school year, flu season
- Take a tour of new menu changes on Sanford Health News