A podcast series produced by Sanford Health News is a gold winner in the 2023 MarCom Awards competition.
“Reimagining Rural Health” was created in 2022 to bring together health system CEOs, industry experts, prominent tech leaders and front-line caregivers for candid, wide-ranging conversations about the future of rural health care.
The first episode launched Oct. 24, 2022, and has grown to 18 episodes covering a wide range of industry topics, including:
- Creating a more resilient and sustainable rural health care workforce
- Improving the health and wellness of our workforce
- The role of AI and digital innovation in transforming how we work
MarCom is administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, an international organization founded in 1995. Since its inception in 2004, MarCom has become one of the largest and most-respected creative competitions in the world with about 6,500 entries submitted each year.
“Our ‘Reimagining Rural Health’ series blends together creativity with hard work while we explore the challenges facing health care systems across the country,” Sanford Health News Director Ann Nachtigal said. “The recognition from AMCP is exciting and will further ignite our continued work in this space to discuss how our leaders at Sanford Health, and beyond, are reimagining the future of rural health care.”
In addition to the Gold award for the “Reimagining Rural Health” podcast series, Sanford Health News received an Honorable Mention for a single podcast episode, “Virtual clinic shortens distance to health care.”
- Sanford Health News earns first regional Emmy award
- Podcast: Flexible work and well-being in rural health care
- Podcast: Solving worker shortages in nursing homes