Sanford Health launched a conversational assistant that offers an intuitive experience that mimics conversations with real people through digital communication technology in a chat format.
Sanford Health’s conversational assistant, named Lainey, will help people who visit sanfordhealth.org find a location, find a medical service, find a doctor by specialty or name, and find classes and events.
The name Lainey uplifts the Lorraine Cross that is synonymous with the Sanford Health brand and is part of the logo. The Lorraine Cross logo is featured on Lainey’s shirt.
Why a conversational assistant?
Lainey will make it easier for people to find information and interact with Sanford Health on their terms. The assistant provides 24/7 support 365 days a year.
People’s expectations for personalization, relevance, convenience and ease of use are increasing the need for additional ways to connect with Sanford Health online. The conversational assistant will provide:
- 24-hour service
- Friendliness and approachability
- An instant response
- Answers to simple questions (find a doctor, find a location, find a service or specialty, find event information)
Lainey is ready to help today on sanfordhealth.org.
- Sanford Health adds ratings, reviews to doctor profiles
- Sanford Health News launches new email version
- Get reminders from Sanford Health News