Sanford Health was recently recognized by industry peers with nine awards for excellence in advertising.
The 39th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards is one of the largest awards organizations among all advertising categories. Entries are peer-reviewed and judged from a national field of competition.
Most recently and from a field of over 4,400 entries, Sanford Health received several awards, including:
- Gold Winner, Sanford Research tour video
- Silver Winner, Sanford Health Plan blog
- Bronze Winner, Sanford Health News podcast series “Health and Wellness”
- Merit mentions, Sanford Health News podcast series “Called to Care,” “Sanford Stories” blog, and Good Samaritan Society’s “More of What Matters” campaign
One of the awards given was for the COVID-19 pandemic-related social media graphic on weekly hospitalizations, broken down by vaccinated and unvaccinated patients in the hospital, in the ICU and on ventilators.
This infographic was updated weekly and used over a 28-week period. In that time, it captured over 12.8 million impressions and inspired hospital systems worldwide to report their own COVID-19 cases with similar visuals. It was an important part of the overall strategy to create awareness and advocacy for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Vaccine advocacy group praises Sanford’s clear info campaign
- US News ranks Sanford best hospitals in Dakotas
- Silver national quality award goes to Good Samaritan Society