Sanford Pentagon on Tuesday announced Mammoth Sports Construction, a full-service, design build sports construction partner, as the title sponsor of three major NCAA Division I college basketball events this fall.
Mammoth Sports Construction sponsored events include:
- Nov. 12: The Mammoth Sports Construction Invitational features some of the most decorated programs in women’s college basketball. Arizona will face off against Louisville at 3:30 p.m. followed by South Carolina vs. South Dakota at 6 p.m. Tickets are on sale now via Ticketmaster.
- Nov. 22-24: The Mammoth Sports Construction Crossover Classic is a three-day men’s basketball event that features Washington, George Mason, Nevada and South Dakota State. Games tip off at 6 and 8:30 p.m. all three days. Tickets will go on sale Thursday.
- Dec. 11: Creighton vs. BYU built by Mammoth Sports Construction matches two perennial Top-25 men’s basketball programs. Tickets will go on sale Nov. 4.
“We are a sports construction company, but we have always been athletes and sports fans first. That’s why we are honored to support youth sports at all levels, including the Crossover Classic and Invitational,” said Bryce Farrant, chief operating officer of Mammoth Sports Construction. “The Sanford Pentagon is a premier athletic facility where passion and community collide, and we can’t wait to welcome all the teams to do something big this November!”
Mammoth Sports Construction has built fields and facilities for teams in the NFL, Big 10, SEC, Big 12, MIAA, NSIC, and NAIA, along with dozens of high schools. It also offers golf course construction, concrete products and supply, general construction, architecture and engineering design services, and creative services. Headquartered in Meriden, Kansas, it also has an office in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
“The team from Mammoth Sports Construction have quickly become great partners of the Sanford Sports Complex that share our passion to enhance community well-being, and we are excited to further our relationship with their commitment to these high-profile events,” said Steve Young, president of Sanford Sports.
Mammoth Sports Construction is currently spearheading a 173-acre expansion of the Sanford Sports Complex that includes nearly 1.7 million square-feet of turf, making it the biggest turf field project in the United States. The expansion includes five baseball fields, five softball fields and eight multi-use fields.
- 18 new fields are coming to Sanford Sports Complex
- Sanford Pentagon basketball pass available for 2021-22
- Pro basketball offseason relies on Sanford trainers
Posted In Basketball