Sanford Pentagon basketball pass available for 2021-22
Sanford Health Media Relations
605-366-2432 / firstname.lastname@example.org
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Aug. 23, 2021 – Fans will have the option to purchase a flex-pack of tickets for the wide variety of basketball events scheduled at the Sanford Pentagon for the 2021-22 season.
The Pentagon Pass is $250 and will be available before any of the individual events go on sale. A limited number of these packages will be made available beginning at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 26.
- The package includes the choice of attending three of the six premium Division I dates:
- The Invitational women’s basketball doubleheader featuring Arizona vs. Louisville and South Carolina vs. South Dakota (Nov. 12)
- The Crossover Classic men’s basketball multi-team event featuring George Mason, Nevada, South Dakota State and Washington (Nov. 22-24)
- Creighton vs. BYU men’s basketball (Dec. 11)
- Iowa vs. Utah State men’s basketball (Dec. 18)
- It also includes a ticket to both of the following:
- Sioux Falls Skyforce game on Jan. 15 against a to-be-determined opponent
- Augustana University women’s and men’s doubleheader vs. Winona State (Feb. 4)
The Pentagon Pass can be purchased at ticketmaster.com. Ticket buyers will then be contacted via email by a representative from the Sanford Pentagon to finalize your selected events. All seats will be reserved, but exact location could change from game-to-game. Fans will also receive an exclusive Nike long-sleeved, quarter-zip pullover (retail value estimated $60) and have access to exclusive perks and monthly prizes.
The Pentagon Pass will mark the start of on-sale dates for other premium college basketball events at the venue this season. Those on-sale dates are as follows with all availabilities starting at 10 a.m. via Ticketmaster.com:
- The Invitational, Sept. 16
- Crossover Classic, Sept. 23
- Creighton vs. BYU, Sept. 30
- Iowa vs. Utah State, Oct. 7
About the Sanford Pentagon
The cornerstone of the Sanford Sports Complex in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is the Sanford Pentagon, a 160,000-square-foot, five-sided facility featuring nine basketball courts, including the 1950s/1960s-inspired Heritage Court. The venue combines state-of-the-art amenities — including high-definition video boards and executive suites — with period-specific finishes that are a nod to the nostalgic days of basketball.
The 3,200-seat Pentagon is home to Sanford POWER Basketball Academy, Sanford POWER Volleyball Academy, the NBA G League’s Sioux Falls Skyforce, the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference Women’s and Men’s Basketball tournaments, Augustana University women’s and men’s basketball and the South Dakota High School Basketball Hall of Fame. For more information, visit sanfordpentagon.com.