To help consumers learn about their Medicare options and decide which plan is right for them, a team of Sanford Health Plan experts is breaking it all down in a new podcast series available now.
The “Medicare Simplified” podcast includes conversations to provide consumers with the confidence to navigate coverage options once they are eligible to enroll in Medicare and how to tackle wellness at different stages of life.
Each podcast episode lasts around 10 minutes and focuses on the following themes:
- Myths and misconceptions of Medicare
- What to know before you buy
- Where to start with Medicare
- Diabetes prevention program
- Six dimensions of wellness
- What to know about retirement
- The basics of Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- Advance care planning
Podcasts are available to listen to on the Sanford Health Plan website, as well as anywhere you find podcasts including Spotify and Apple.
- Ask an expert: 6 things to know about health insurance
- What is preventive care and how can it keep me healthy?
- Listen to podcasts from Sanford Health News