Ep. 20: Renowned thought leader visits Sanford Health
Dr. Eric Topol of Scripps Research discusses future of rural care and lessons learned from COVID-19
Ep. 15: COVID and the important connection to heart health
Dr. Tom Stys says COVID infections plus our pandemic lifestyle can make heart disease worse.
Ep. 14: Colon cancer awareness and the importance of screenings
Colorectal screenings are an important measure in decreasing the risk of developing colon cancer and are now recommended at age 45.
Ep. 13: Importance of heart and vascular screenings
Podcast on heart health and benefits of heart and vascular screenings with Sanford Health cardiologist, Dr. Ahmed Abuzaanona
Ep. 11: Importance of getting the HPV vaccine
The HPV vaccine can prevent cervical cancer and other cancers later on in life. Dr. Brooke Jensen, discusses the importance of this vaccine.
Ep. 10: Blood and bone marrow transplant care at Sanford
Providing a second chance by using the patient's own stem cells for treatment
Ep. 9: Regenerative medicine options for orthopedic pain
Harnessing the body's own resources to promote healing for orthopedic pain
Ep. 16: Sanford Health commitment to our veteran community
Captain Paul Weckman talks about the commitment to veterans through the innovative programs at Sanford Health and the Good Samaritan Society.
Ep. 9: Infectious disease specialist talks COVID-19
Amid another COVID-19 surge, Dr. Avish Nagpal urges vaccinations
Ep. 8: The wellness benefits of running
From camaraderie to mental health, there's plenty of reasons to hit the trails
Medical assistant role goes beyond technical skills
At Sanford Health, MAs bridge the relationship between patients and providers.
Top grants help Sanford Research draw undergrad interns
NIH, NSF funds bring students from around the world to 'science fair for adults'
Amy Hinkemeyer: ‘Creating a culture of philanthropy’
Meet the executive director of Sanford Health Foundation in Fargo, North Dakota
Great Shots promises great entertainment – in golf and more
The Sanford Sports Complex facility will open in the fall for year-round play
Teaching genetic science, empathy and communication
Sanford Health is committed to the future of genetic counseling through a master's graduate program.
Health care contest draws hundreds of students to Pentagon
More than 750 aspiring health care workers from across South Dakota gathered.
Blue Rock restaurant opens with goal of helping community
Grand opening March 30 with entertainment is the perfect time to check it out
Leader spotlight: CPA Tiffany Lawrence leads Fargo finance
"I love that there’s something new every day."
Sanford Health named semifinalist for national Freedom Award
135 semifinalists were narrowed down from 2,415 submissions.
Athletic trainer not just for college, pro teams: slideshow
More high schools tapping Sanford Health expertise to manage sports injuries.
- Student scholarship recipient finds second home at Sanford
- Childhood anxiety: Tips for parents on signs & coping skills
- Think someone has an eating disorder? Here’s what to know
- Student with disabilities helps others with disabilities
- ‘Miracle child’ in Minnesota survives tractor accident
- More in Children's
- Genetics helps woman find the key to her future heart health
- Children’s genomic consortium studies immune-weakened kids
- Imagenetics, NIH partner to offer fellows virtual rotation
- New specialty helps diagnose disease at molecular level
- Sports broadcaster finds cancer with Sanford genetic testing
- More in Genetics
- A top FDA official talks cellular therapy with Sanford
- Cell therapy helps Sanford patient get back to racecourse
- Old injuries prompt retired NFL quarterback to seek relief
- Preparation key to preventing injury while shoveling snow
- Sanford Health opens study of cell injections for arthritis
- More in Orthopedics
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Marnie Herrmann elected to Sanford Health Board of Trustees
- HPV vaccine reduces cervical cancer rates by 87%, study says
- Amelia, Oliver top baby names of 2021 at Sanford Health
- SD’s first valve-in-valve procedure benefits Sanford patient
- Sanford contributed $11.9B to regional economy, study finds
- More in News